Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Healthy KFC Green Beans Recipe!

The green beans at KFC always seem to strike a great balance between flavor and texture that I haven't been able to replicate at home. When I came across this KFC Green Beans Recipe, I was ecstatic. I've been wanting to find a great, healthy recipe that my family would actually like. I usually detest canned green beans for their texture and taste, so I was glad this recipe used fresh beans. As a Southern gal, vegetables must be tasty. Unfortunately, most of the Southern-style green bean recipes I've found take forever to make and end up mushy. This KFC green bean recipe is different because it uses a pressure cooker to infuse the flavor and get the texture perfect in a short period of time. From start to finish, this recipe took me less than 20 minutes, including cleaning and stringing the beans. Try it out and see what you think! Let me know of any modifications you made and how they turned out by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment