Thursday, September 29, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter Recipe

I'll admit it. Sometimes when I'm asked where I want to go to eat, I'll say Texas Roadhouse because I'm craving their rolls. While you can get similar yeast rolls at other steakhouse, what sets their rolls apart is the cinnamon butter topping. The cinnamon butter is so good that you can almost eat it straight. The butter is also used on the restaurant's popular sweet potato. I thought the butter would be great as a topping for toast or even on tea cakes, so I looked for a recipe. The recipe Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon butter recipe that looked the best to me used butter, cinnamon, corn syrup and sweetened condensed milk. It seemed a little odd, but I thought it might be the right mix. I was right- it tastes almost exactly like the restaurant's version. Has anyone tried another version? I saw one with confectioners sugar. If you've tried a recipe for the cinnamon butter, what version did you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment