Thursday, September 29, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib Recipe

My family has always been keen on prime rib, but we've always enjoyed it at a restaurant. The dish seems so hard to do at home since it is so tender and juicy. Well, I'm in charge of bring a roast for Thanksgiving dinner this year and I want to surprise my family with something different. My first thought was Prime Rib! I started looking on lots of websites to find a good recipe, then I remembered Texas Roadhouse has an awesome dish. I came across instructions on how to make Texas Roadhouse prime rib. There is even a video where cooks from the restaurant prepared the dish on a TV morning show somewhere. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be. The secret seems to be to get a good prime rib loin. I looked up a butcher that was nearby and went and bought a prime rib loin that was recommended by the butcher. I followed the Texas Roadhouse prime rib recipe to the T and it turned out so good during my test run. It didn't take long to prep, but the cooking time was a bit long. For Thanksgiving, I'll probably marinate the meat overnight, then put it in to cook about 8 am so it will be ready at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment