Thursday, September 29, 2011

PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps Recipe

So, I finally went to PF Chang's the other night for my brother's birthday. I've been past the restaurant many times and I've heard people rave about the place, but I've been pretty stuck on my favorite Chinese restaurant when the Chinese food urge hits. In my family, we have a tradition of going out to eat for birthdays. My brother's choice of PF Chang's surprised me because he's not a die-hard Chinese food fan. He usually goes for the steakhouses. Well, after our dinner, I understand his fascination. The food at PF Chang's is not like your typical Chinese place. The food is really fresh and prepared in unique ways. One of my favorite dishes was their lettuce wraps appetizer. It blends textures and a savory filling for a unique taste. It didn't seem too hard, so I looked for a recipe to try my hand at the dish at home. There were many variations on the dish on the Internet, but the one that I liked the best was the PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps recipe found on copycatrecipeguide.com. The preparation does take a bit since you have to chop everything small, but it is worth it. If you try the recipe, let me know your comments and any changes you made.

No comments:

Post a Comment