Friday, September 30, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Rolls Recipe

I'll admit it. I'm a bread-a-holic. I could never last on the Akins diet for more than a day without going into withdrawals. I often select a recipe based on the quality (and quantity) of bread they provide. Hands down, one of the best rolls served at any restaurant are the ones at Texas Roadhouse. Served straight out of the oven, the rolls are dense with flavor, but fluffy enough to melt in your mouth. They are served with cinnamon butter, but are sweet enough you can devour them all by themselves. So, when I came across this Texas Roadhouse Rolls recipe on copycatrecipeguide.com, I knew I'd have a hit on my hands if they were anywhere near the restaurant's version. They turned out excellent, but they did take a little bit of time to prepare- just like any hand-made rolls. The taste and texture were spot-on. The only problem I have is my family asking for them too often. I doubled the recipe last time so we could have some to heat up. If you like rolls as much as I do, definitely give this recipe a try, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment