Friday, September 30, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Sweet Potatoes with Honey Caramel Sauce Receipe

Sweet potatoes are so tasty, I like to use them as a dessert. As an added benefit, they have lots of vitamins that makes it an easy treat for my family. Texas Roadhouse is aware of this special treat too. They serve their Texas Roadhouse sweet potatoes with a honey caramel sauce topping or cinnamon butter as desired. I love both versions. If you have never made baked sweet potatoes, they are just as easy as baked potatoes, but the taste and flavor of the sweet potatoes is indescribably good. They are best served warm, straight out of the oven. The Texas Roadhouse recipe is easy and tastes similar to the sweet potato casserole found at almost any potluck. It features miniature marshmallows, honey, butter and brown sugar. Super easy and tasty, my family was super happy with this recipe and have requested it several times since I made it the first time. I'm now buying more sweet potatoes than I am regular potatoes. I substituted a butter substitution one time and it taste the same as the full-fat butter version. Have you ever tried this recipe? If so, did you find any modifications that worked well? I added a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg and it really added to the flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment