Thursday, September 29, 2011

KFC Refrigerator Rolls Recipe

Every good Southern cook needs a refrigerator rolls recipe to use for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. At our house, I use any excuse to whip up my version of refrigerator rolls. They are good drizzled with butter, or topped with honey for dessert. I came across a recipe for KFC Refrigerator Rolls and it was a bit different from my version, so I decided to give it a try. Boy, II'm glad I did. These rolls have a buttery taste and a better texture than my recipe. What I like best about this recipe is that I can use up some of my potatoes. I boiled a bunch, used part to make potato salad, then used some to make this recipe. Love when I can cook once and use items multiple times- a great time saver for me. I did double up this recipe and it worked great. We were eating refrigerator rolls topped with honey for breakfast for a week and they tasted as good the first day as they did the last day. We found they heated better in the toaster oven rather than in the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment