Monday, September 19, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles Review

I'm fairly picky about my cleaning supplies and items that I keep in by bathroom- especially something that is on full display all the time. In the bathroom, I have strong minimalist tendencies. So, when I was sent a Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaning system as part of a BzzAgent campaign, I was a little hesitant. The system is comprised of a base with a step and a canister that is placed upside down into the base unit. A white cover is included to cover the writing on the can and make it blend in with the base. The unit is fairly small and easy to attach to the toilet. It took about 5 minutes to set up, mainly because I read the instructions first. The set up is easy enough, you really can by-pass the instructions and go straight for the install. Anyways, after installation, I was able to tuck the unit beside the toilet where it is not as visible. So, my aesthetic requirement was met.

I started using the unit as instructed. Twice a day, I would just step on the base unit and a small spray would emit from the unit into the toilet. Super simple! The best part is not the ease of use though... it is what I get to avoid. I hate using the gross toilet bowl cleaner. It always seems to be germy and drippy. The Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning system made it where I no longer need to touch a toilet bowl scrubber! Simply step twice a day and refill the unit once a month. Pretty simple and sanitary.

All in all, I'd give the unit 4 1/2 stars. It doesn't receive 5 stars because the fragrance isn't my favorite. Hopefully, Scrubbing Bubbles will come out with an unscented version of the product, then I'd raise my rating to 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment