Friday, September 30, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Rib Seasoning Recipe

Ribs are almost a religion in Alabama, right along with football. Ribs better be big and tender to pass muster around these parts. That's why when I came across a Texas Roadhouse Rib Seasoning recipe, I knew my next ribs would pass at least the taste test. The rib rub they use is flavorful and blends perfectly with a tomato-based BBQ sauce. When I prepared this dish for my family, they raved about the flavor. The only thing I did different, was exchange my store-bought rib rub with the Texas Roadhouse rib seasoning blend. It really brought out the flavor in the meat. I think I'll retire my old rub and stick to this one instead. I left out the MSG and increased the amount of cayenne pepper and it turned out perfect.I think the secret of this rub is the dry mustard powder, so don't leave that one out! Do you have a favorite rib rub? If so, what is the secret ingredient?

No comments:

Post a Comment