Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Outbacks Wallaby Darned Recipe

I'm not much of a drinker, but I make an exception for the Outback Wallaby Darned. It is a fruty mixed drink that doesn't taste have much alcohol flavor, but does pack a punch. The drink mixes frozen peaches, peach nector, peach liquor along with vodka for a refreshing drink. The drink is fairly deciving though because it tastes more like a fresh fruit drink than a hard hitting alcoholic beverage. I limit myself to one at the restaurant, mainly due to the cost. Making these at home by using the recipe found at CopyCatRecipe Guide saves me some money and allows me to treat myself to 2 drinks without worrying about the effects. This drink is also a hit for dinner parties or other occasion. It is easy to make and even easier to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment