Thursday, September 29, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Margaritas Recipe

So, I'm not much of a drinker, but occasionally, I like a drink to go along with a meal. I saw a margarita the last time I was at Texas Roadhouse, so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I tried it, because it was delish! It was light and not too strong. It was the perfect drink to balance the steak I had for dinner. I decided I wanted to replicate it for my next dinner party. I found instructions on how to make a Texas Roadhouse Margarita on copycatrecipeguide.com. It is easy, but does require a shaker glass. I didn't have one at home, so I found on Amazon for cheap. I practiced for a couple of nights to make sure I could do it right. The night we had our party, I was able to whip out 10 of these margaritas in 1/2 hour. I garnished them with a lime slice to make them festive. Everyone loved them and my dish. Although, I think the margarita helped open their appetites a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment