Tuesday, September 27, 2011

KFC Gravy Rcipe

One meal served at my elementary school's lunchroom still stands out in my mind. They offered chicken fingers served with mashed potatoes and gravy. Dipping the chicken fingers into the mashed potatoes made for one memorable meal. Even kids that normally brought their lunch would line up for this great combination. Well, I've been searching for a gravy recipe that tastes like the one that I remembered. Today I came across a recipe for KFC Gravy that tastes great. It is perfect topping for mashed potatoes, but it also would taste great on country fried steak or country fried chicken. The recipe is fairly easy and the taste is just right. I added a little more pepper and spice to the mix because my family likes things hot. Consider trying the recipe yourself, then leave a comment about how you liked it, or any modifications you made.

No comments:

Post a Comment