Friday, September 30, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Pulled Pork Recipe

So, I've been rolling through reviews of some of my favorite recipes I've found online and I couldn't overlook the Texas Roadhouse Pulled Pork Recipe. Living in the Southern BBQ belt, there is no shortage of places to consume pulled pork. Just for fun, my family counted BBQ places on the way to church and counted more than 8 in 5 miles. So, when you make pulled pork around here, you'd better know what you are doing. Texas Roadhouse has the process down pat. They can compete with any of the local chains in taste, flavor and especially tenderness. I've been struck by how consistent they are able to maintain their pulled pork dishes. Most places seem to swing wildly in how good the pork tastes. Some times it is juicy and tender, then next time dry and tough. The secret of Texas Roadhouse's dish is the slow roasting time. While it needs to cook for about 6 hours in the oven, it comes out perfect every time. If you try out this recipe, let me know how yours turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment