Thursday, September 29, 2011

Panda Express Mandarin Chicken Recipe

Yes, I know Panda Express is the fast food restaurant found in the mall, but unlike most mall chains, the food is pretty good. The Mandarin chick is good enough that they often give out samples on a toothpick to temp people to buy. Let's just say it usually works. That's how I got hooked on this dish. It has the perfect balance of sweet and savory to make your taste buds dance. It isn't the healthiest of dishes, so I like to load up on the veggie side dish to help round out the meal. I came across the Panda Express Mandarin Chicken recipe and it sounded easy, so I gave it a try. Since you use the pre-made Panda Express sauce, it is super simple. I always thought the dish was fried, but it is actually grilled, making it healthier than I thought. From prep to finished dish, it took me right about 30 minutes. I added riced and steamed broccoli and we had a great dinner that was easy to fix. Perfect for school nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment