Thursday, September 29, 2011

Texas Roadhouse Barbecue Sauce

So, now onto my next restaurant cravings. I love Texas Roadhouse. They always feature huge servings and the dishes always seem to hit the spot. From the rolls and salads to their grilled dishes, I don't think I've ever had something i didn't like. My son loves the barbecue sauce that is used on the ribs and chicken. He wanted to buy a bottle last time we were at the restaurant, but it seemed a bit pricey for bbq sauce. So, when I got home, I searched the Internet and found instructions on how to make Texas Roadhouse barbecue sauce. I was a little dubious at first that it would taste the same as the restaurant version, but I was pleasantly surprised. While not an exact copy, it was 99% of the way there. The only ingredient I had to buy was liquid smoke as I had all other ingredients on hand. It only took about 20 minutes to make enough sauce for dinner. The recipe made enough for me to have some left in the refrigerator to serve as a dipping sauce for chicken fingers later in the week. If you are looking for a smokey, sweet-tasting, tomato-based bbq sauce, definately give the Texas Roadhouse barbecue sauce recipe sauce a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment