Tuesday, September 27, 2011

KFC Potato Wedges

So, I've been on a KFC kick lately since I found the CopyCatRecipeGuide.com website. Along with KFC Original fried chicken, I made some KFC Potato Wedges that were awesome. They had the flufluffy interior and crunchy exterior that makes the restaurant version so delicious. I followed the the KFC Potato Wedges recipe exactly with just the addition of some cayenne pepper to spice them up a bit. They turned out perfect. I'm glad I can do these at home, but I may try baking these in the oven next time to lower the fat content and I'll probably add some garlic powder as well. They do cool off quickly, so make sure you time your preparation so they won't sit around for too long. Have you tried this recipe before? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment